|Power Source||Battery Powered|
About this item
- DCG413: kickback brake stops wheel in 2 seconds or less on average
- DCG413: safety – two stage trigger requires two actions to activate tool
- DCG413: extended tool life with brushless motor
- DCG426: up to 25,000 rpm with variable speed trigger
- DCG426: provides user options for multiple handle grasping points with dual-position rocker switch
- Included components: (1) DCG413 20V MAX XR 4.5 in. Paddle Switch Small Angle Grinder With Kickback Brake; (1) DCG426 20V MAX XR 1-1/2 in. Variable Speed Cordless Die Grinder; (1) DCB205 20V MAX XR 5Ah Battery; (1) DCB118 8 Amp Fast Charger
What’s in the box
- (1) DCG413 20V MAX* XR 4.5 in. Paddle Switch Small Angle Grinder With Kickback Brake; (1) DCG426 20V MAX* XR 1-1/2 in. Variable Speed Cordless Die Grinder; (1) DCB205 20V MAX* XR 5Ah Battery; (1) DCB118 8 Amp Fast Charger
From the manufacturer
Raymond E. DEWALT followed in his father’s steps, and worked in plants and construction after leaving school. In all fields of work he encountered the issue of high labour costs. To help reduce these costs, whenever possible he installed a machine to handle specific needs.
One fine day, M. DEWALT was hired to head a wood mill, manufacturing numerous products, from basic boxes to complete houses. The amount of work exceeded the company’s capacity by far, but its owner could not afford to increase the headcount. The only solution was to ensure his men produced more work. M. DEWALT built a yoke, which he connected directly to a motor and a saw. He then fitted it onto a standard arm. The saw could be raised, lowered, moved forward and backward, and adapted to all types of angles. With this system, he could handle the same amount of work as four men, reducing labor costs beyond his wildest imagination.
EXPAND YOUR SYSTEM with the 20V MAX XR 2-Tool Combo Kit including a 4.5 in. Paddle Switch Small Angle Grinder and 1-1/2 in. Die Grinder. This kit also includes one 20V MAX XR 5Ah battery and an 8 Amp Fast Charger with 2X the charge rate (vs. DCB115).
|Item Weight||12.01 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||16.5 x 9.72 x 6.02 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||DCK203P1|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||(1) DCG413 20V MAX* XR 4.5 in. Paddle Switch Small Angle Grinder With Kickback Brake; (1) DCG426 20V MAX* XR 1-1/2 in. Variable Speed Cordless Die Grinder; (1) DCB205 20V MAX* XR 5Ah Battery; (1) DCB118 8 Amp Fast Charger|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
Questions & Answers
Question: Can i use flex volt with these?
Question: Do they have a cord adapter? I can’t afford batteries.
Geriatric Suthriner –
I’ve had these for about 3 months and use them once or twice a week on projects. With the 5ah battery the angle grinder lasts about 30 minutes of continuous use with a flap disk. This is about 15 minutes longer than my attention span which is a good match.
Avid Reader and Book Collector –
Love it. Excellent value. Great set.
Richard Fairclough –
These are very powerful with controlled variable speed. Couldn’t be happier with them. I would recommend them to anybody and this bundle deal is a great buy!